The installation of my images at Daisyfield Mill got off to a rocky start. The pieces that were to be taken down to free up space for my work were still up on the wall, and as I’m not of the frame of mind to just tear someone else’s work down because it’s located where I was to go I just moved to a different spot.
Although I wasn’t able to install the walk how I wanted, I can use that plan for the museum. As the space I found wasn’t wide enough to fit all of the images on one row I had to devise a plan to arrange the images in a grid without creating a narrative, as the images are not meant to create a narrative.
The last couple of detail include rubbing out the pencil lines I used to separate the prints and hanging the text that sets the context of the prints. Then I’ll be ready to inform my tutors they can see my work.