Pinhole Results.

After a week of playing with the pinhole camera I made at Yves’ workshop on the 2nd I decided to develop the roll in Pyrocat-HD; only because I can’t afford sending it to the lab.

After I developed the roll I was quite exited to see the results, but alas, each and every frame was overexposed. It was a little disappointing but I was already mentally prepared for lack lustre results.

If I find a roll of film for cheap that’s not Agfa Vista 200 I’ll knock up another pinhole camera and try shorter exposure times.

At least Yves’ frame counter worked, not a single frame overlapped another, simple genius.

Advertisements